Got a weird glitch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awya14

When I start my truck ..warm it up .only the 1st 10mins or so it goes crazy! throttle/brake blips..steerings all over the place..then poof its gone ..I striped down the electrical tested everything..only thing I can see is crystals or receiver..what else is there ?? all my servo's are good /fail safe ..If I tap on the top of the receiver it glitchs slightly but not as much as the 1st few minutes of start up?? any suggestions?

well ,I bought new 1's just incase today ..If its not that i will take em back and buy a new receiver

Could be freq. in the area that is messing with your radio system. Or the receiver could be damaged. Or the antenna could be damaged. Hope this helps any.

ya thanks ..well I know its not the area..My other truck isnt effected..I'm thinkin it might be the wire comein outa the receiver..maybe loose inside..
replied in the same min I replied last post ..wow ur speedy!

so the glitch came back today big time! almost lost the truck..so i got home ,pulled out the crystals and now its fine ..I figured that was it ..but wanted to wait till it happened again so I could test it

Takenany wierd scrapes and or rolls lately? check the antnna connection. it may have been tugged on and need to be resoldered.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back