Got a new Flux yesterday !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fastfocker

well i got the new SFX ..i made that abreviation up just now for the record HAHA!!! Its really nice ...preload is set stiff but shocks are smooth ...the drive train 100% metal its gonna be noisy but seems built for a bashing ....does anyone know if its compatible with the MMM castle link software!!!!....i have not run it yet and wont for about another week i need to make some changes first!!!

Yes, i am very sure it will work with the Castle Link software.

You will have to get some good Video of it. I can't wait to see it run.

What battery's will you be running it with?

By the way welcome aboard we are glad to have ya part of the great forum.

Thanks !! I will be running it on 2x 3s 5000mah lipos so 6s ....I have a brushless E-revo and a SLAYER converted to Electric too all run 6s MMM 2200kv set up I am shore this will be just as Ballistic as THOSE if not FASTER and more Durable....

Slayer pics are kinda kool, but id really like some vid, got any? welcome to the forum & yea, we wanna see vid of that flux too :stickpoke:

Hey i don't have video yet but i set it up today with 2 3s 5000 mah packs and tested it for quick blips in my house ..first off the slipper clutch was so loose it would barely wheelie i was like WTF this is a pig !!! but then i looked ohh s!@% smoke !!! clutch started burning spur gear got so hot it blued!!! so i wait 10 min for it to cool and i tightened it up and BAM !!!! it launches like 8 feet across the room double back flip on to roof ...this is not a toy its a DEADLY WEAPON!!!!..so then i went and tryed it with castle link software and it worked ..it was factory set 50% reverse 36% power for brakes Low setting for current draw ...auto LiPo detection was on ....timing was set at 10 deegrees...it goes 0 5 10 15 20 ..punch control was set at 0%.....i put it on 15 timing ...high current draw ...and thats it ....THIS THING IS SICK!!!!! I already want another one ....The only down falls i see are battery box can use a tie wrap to keep it secured closed ..and who was the engineer who let this thing leave the factory with a POS radio for the money we paid !!!!! other than that its awsome ....i like it as much as my MMM BL E-REVO....they are different animals but....each has good and bad points ...but as for bullet proof ..Savage is the way!!!! ultimate basher!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!

Well of course it is. It's a Savage!!

I've been holding off for one of these. Almost broke down and got an E-Revo. I am glad I waited. I knew ity would be coming along.

Thanks for the update.

tip for you b4 you rip it apart turn your shock bolts around. They will grab your wire and rip them from the MMM's board!!!!!!!!

jeez i have a a 1:1 truck I'm building for 500 hp. i don't need to see all these cool threads about this flux.....makes me want one badly.

I know.. I have a 10 yr anniversary Vegas trip next weekend. I can't spend the $$.

UP DATE !!! FIRST RUN!! Well i will say its rediculous...wait how about REDONKULOUS FAST!!!! but it fliped over at top speed did about 50 flips the batteries flew out of the compartments and pulled the wires off of the speed controller..these battery tray doors SUCK!!!! you need to tie rap them closed .. well also the cover got smooshed...so its first 2 min was a disaster .....then i ran my MMM E-REVO and it lasted about 4 min ...back bumper and wing is no longer existent....so maybe the MMM are a bit on the excessive side with 6S ,,i might need to run 2s

To put it in perspective ..its like putting a KX 500 motor on 50cc frame !!! try and drive it normal !!!! LMAO ITS AS GOOD AS BROKEN WHEN IT COMES OUT OF THE BOX!!!

if you ever saw a 2 speed 1/10 scale touring car go on pavement these MMM powered trucks go across dirt hills and grass just amazing ..never thought i would convert from NITRO SO FAST!!!!

..never thought i would convert from NITRO SO FAST!!!!

All respect to electric and it's new found power and all, but it still can't pull a crowd like a ripping nitro can. Nitro is still way up on the cool factor too. There is just something about the sight (smoke) and sound of nitro.

Thanks for the update.. I still plan on getting one of these bad boys!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back