Good Reasonable Futaba Servo ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
Hey guys I'm in the process of a mid-tank and i was wondering what a good reasonable Futaba <sic hitec> servo is, and when i mean reasonable i mean cheap :) ..

I was thinking of just upgrading the throttle servo and the steering later on when i get some more $$

So if you could post a good link please do

thanks
- Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
HS-5645MG - DIGITAL
HS-5625MG - DIGITAL

These two are cheap and good. Depends what is your definition of cheap and reasonable.

Brandon which Tx do you have?

i see dig servos being recommended (which are great, i run them too) but prolly not the best choice/price if your running a Ano Tx.

SF-1,2 &5 are the only Futaba Servos i can think of that you might find cheap on the bay.

Futaba is one of the most spendy brands out there.

Brandon which Tx do you have?

i see dig servos being recommended (which are great, i run them too) but prolly not the best choice/price if your running a Ano Tx.

SF-1,2 &5 are the only Futaba Servos i can think of that you might find cheap on the bay.

Futaba is one of the most spendy brands out there.
I have the stock Tx right now (maybe Spektrum) in a few years LOL

sf-2 is stock steering. sf-1 is stock t/b.

The sf-5 comes on the flux and xl(I think)

sf-2 is a 3305 futaba with MG gears. they cheap it up with plastic for HPI

I don't know what the SF-5 is never looked into it ...

I have the stock Tx right now (maybe Spektrum) in a few years LOL

All i use are hitec servos and haven't had any problems with them yet. My buddy is using futaba's brushless servos in his gst, but those are real pricey.

And, on a side note, I may be able to help you out with the stoc Tx/Rx if your interested. I may be upgrading my radio gear in a few weeks. LMK

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back