Good by been great love ya all !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

Time to turn the page in my horrible life .. I will miss talking with each and ueveryone one of you guys .. you have helped me with issues along the way .. and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I'm moving to idaho on friday morning so this is my good by love you guys.. i wont have internet connection until futher notice ..peace

well its been a great pleasure of being on this site with you bro sorry for all the shiz your going threw and never forget your fellow brothers here that support all the way . welle good luck with everything you will be missed
Dan

I haven't been around here long, but it's been long enough to get to like ya. Don't drop totally off the grid, man, hit the library every now and again and let us know how things are going.
I hope like hell this reset works for you.

well good luck jeremy, i know you have helped out alot of people here and just remember were willing to do the same, you should hit the library from time to time"as was said above" as they usually have computers to use so you don't loose touch completely.. well I'm hoping this is a new start for you and things get better soon for ya so take care my friend and hope to see you back here !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jeremy, I wish you and your son the best. Hope to see you again.

-Paul

SJ

will miss you my man

one of the best guys Ive met on the forum.

you have a pm

hope everything works out for ya man! and ya when you do get arround a pc jump on here and let us know how you are doing!!!and thanks for all your help!!!:hommies:

youll be back like how the sun rises and the moon sets and never forget that we ALL at hpisf will be here for you if you ever need anything or just need to vent. but most of all good things come to ppl in time and you are deffinitly a great person!!!!!!

eric....

Sorry to see your going mate, always enjoyed reading your posts.

All the best with the move n all and hope to see ya back here ASAP.

Jeremy you will always be the man in my book! I cut my savage teeth looking up to you and your stuff! I know I got your admin slot early but it was always yours. Please come threw if you can. Remember if you take your boy to the library, you can get online there. I wish you two the best! If you ever are in a jam you have my number. Sad day my man. Hope its not to long...

damn .......Thanks for all your help with the cages jeremy :resp: hope to see ya back soon . shawn

jeremy just remember we are here for you bud. good luck with everything life throws your way and do hit us up from time to time whenever the oportunity is there

Good luck Jeremy, We will miss you and your help around here. You have been a great member so take care and hole the best for you and your family.

You will be greatly missed.

I am back.. just happy to be with friends and family ... thanks for the kind words everyone

welcome back ... hope your here to stay.. hate to lose friends and good ppl .. hope all is getting better and easier for you .. just hang in there and let this show you that you do have a second family of friends all over the place. nice to hear from you again.hope you and your son are well.bash on buddy.

J is back in the Captain chair. You've been and still are a great support to us all. Always a pleasure to have you on board. I as We all wish you and your son the very best that Life has to offer.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back