Good bashing tires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

Wondering what a good tire for bashing in sand and gravel would be. They have to be cheep though.

Honestly, I have only used the Terra-Pinns so far, but I like them in loose dirt and gravel. It seems like anything with lots of small "pins" like the Dirt Bones would work well.

Badlands are the best choice if your running that engine in it, most others will only last a couple tanks.

I'm running the dirt bonz and like them but am gonna try the badlands at some point..

I have bowties now so I will pick up a set of badlands this week for the new motor.

i love my badlands. pavement seams to chew them up, but that what i get for running it on the street! they work wonders on the grass and dirt.

i can give you a set of zombies if you're interested pope. i didn't like 'em at all, and i'm pretty happy with my mashers for now.

hmm.. horizon says they're "temporarily out of production", maybe they'll be back a little stiffer.

Why isn't Pro-Line making dish wheels in black anymore? All I see on their site is white and yellow.

run the badlands, you wont be disappointed.

savage4.jpg
[/IMG]

Honestly, I have only used the Terra-Pinns so far, but I like them in loose dirt and gravel. It seems like anything with lots of small "pins" like the Dirt Bones would work well.

+1 i got there off os ebay, all four, brand new, $28 shipped to my front door.

I saw some Pro-Line velocity wheels in black at a LHS in Redding but I'm not sure if they were the right size. When I saw them they looked the right size and I thought about grabbing them if they were. I figured they might have been on the shelf for a while, maybe Pro-Line used to make them in black? Either that, or they were not the right size.

I saw some Pro-Line velocity wheels in black at a LHS in Redding but I'm not sure if they were the right size. When I saw them they looked the right size and I thought about grabbing them if they were. I figured they might have been on the shelf for a while, maybe Pro-Line used to make them in black? Either that, or they were not the right size.

they used to make them in black

Latest posts

Members online

Back