Giving away TWO Motor Saver Air Filters!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's time to bring another giveaway to a close and announce the two winners of a Motor Saver air filter!

First winning number is 42.
Y8B3jkJ.png

Post #42 belongs to: @rcnut14

Second winning number is 28.
ln3J3og.png

Post #28 belongs to @fz1dave

Congrats to you both and thanks to everyone that joined the contest. This was a fun one and one we'll certainly have to do again!

Congrats rcnut and fz1dave.

Is it wrong that I take some joy is seeing Fixxer lose? (I know I'm an awful staff member)

.....tap tap tap...screech..Is this thing on? Ahem....

My fellow supporting members, regular members, HPISF staff, and vendors. It give me great pleasure to congratulate the 2 winners of this fantastic contest. I would like to thank everyone that made this possible and look very forward to future events.

It is with a very heavy heart of sorrow that I must concede to the fact I did not win. That said, I am not going to feel sorry for myself or throw a tantrum; despite the fact I ran my mouth in the Shoutbox immediately before the results were made public. That was all in good fun an I did not mean to offend anyone if I did so. All in good fun. While I am sorry I did not win, I am humbled.

Contests are usually used as a marketing gimmick to lure customers or get members to participate. This is not the case with HPISF. The contests here are to show us, the members, gratitude and appreciation for coming here everyday, sharing our support, knowledge, screw ups, triumphs, and defeats.

dobee dobee dooo..it seems the music is playing me off so again, thank you for this awesome opportunity and I look forward to when this speech is an acceptance instead of a concession. Be well...............oh, and I'd like to thank my Mom, without her I would not be the stinker I am.

.....tap tap tap...screech..Is this thing on? Ahem....

My fellow supporting members, regular members, HPISF staff, and vendors. It give me great pleasure to congratulate the 2 winners of this fantastic contest. I would like to thank everyone that made this possible and look very forward to future events.

It is with a very heavy heart of sorrow that I must concede to the fact I did not win. That said, I am not going to feel sorry for myself or throw a tantrum; despite the fact I ran my mouth in the Shoutbox immediately before the results were made public. That was all in good fun an I did not mean to offend anyone if I did so. All in good fun. While I am sorry I did not win, I am humbled.

Contests are usually used as a marketing gimmick to lure customers or get members to participate. This is not the case with HPISF. The contests here are to show us, the members, gratitude and appreciation for coming here everyday, sharing our support, knowledge, screw ups, triumphs, and defeats.

dobee dobee dooo..it seems the music is playing me off so again, thank you for this awesome opportunity and I look forward to when this speech is an acceptance instead of a concession. Be well...............oh, and I'd like to thank my Mom, without her I would not be the stinker I am.
now I feel bad for not making a speech

I am so happy and my wife and daughter are very happy for me too. I am going to put this on my savage x ss with 5.9 motor. I wanted this so bad. Thanks guys.

Yeah my internet here is kind of slow. Thats why I posted that last entry.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back