Give me full power !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LogS

Well after pulling the truck down a bit yesterday we discovered that the throw on the stock servos isnt far enough for the sts to open up fully.

Are planning on making the arm bigger and replacing the servos. thow i see alot of the mods still use the stock arm connector. you guys don't have a problem with it running into itself when it goes full throttle ?

Thanks in advance.

LogS:eyecrazy:

heh i like jts mods cause they work but I'm in aussie so i guess i gotta do it myself :)
truck is in abotu 434322 pieces atm took out every screw :D gunna learn this thign backwards so i can know what the hell is going on.

hope you guys are ready for soem silly questions :)

Cheers

LogS

heh i like jts mods cause they work but I'm in aussie so i guess i gotta do it myself :)
truck is in abotu 434322 pieces atm took out every screw :D gunna learn this thign backwards so i can know what the hell is going on.

hope you guys are ready for soem silly questions :)

Cheers

LogS

Talk to Crafty or souljah23, both members here and they both live in Australia. I have made linkage mods for them as well. Here's a link to Crafty's truck pics and a list of mods. https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1536

yea well i tried that but te throat on a sts carby is huge comapred to a 4.1 and the servo stock arm hit sitself before full throttle.
hence the need for a mod.

man I fought that same problem for the whole life of my surefire and the new sts jts mod opes farther then it need to trust me this is the only way to get that sucker to open all the way

Latest posts

Members online

Back