girl hit by rc truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THAT is freakin funny stuff!!! I think that's the visual example of go stuff it.

There's actually more to that vid....I've actually been on the receiving end of a Savage AND TMAXX to the head....Honestly, I did laugh even though it stung a little. I only sighed because I didn't catch mine on vid...

That ought to teach her! best to keep her trap shut. never know what a remote control projectile will do after scolding it.

I have to say a savage hit would hurt. I was hit in the ankle by a stampede at full tilt today. It hurt a lot more then i expected thats for sure.

If it had hit her in the head on the full she would of been in pain. As it was off the bounce and more on the shoulder the fall off the bike probably hurt more.

That ought to teach her! best to keep her trap shut. never know what a remote control projectile will do after scolding it.
DANG...Sami. Do we have some anger issues here, or what? Girls are a good thing, bro. If you know of a bad one, don't let her mess it up for ya with all the rest of them, now. If she was abit older, I think I would have liked to have gotten her number. That of course, after I pulled the savage out of her eye.....HAHAHAHA...vapor spaz....HAHAHAHAHAHA...GASP...HAHAHAHA

I think it is hilarious the fact she is trying to do jumps wearing a low cut top. She was definitely asking for a smack in the face from something, the truck beat her boob to it.

One thing for sure,... I would have to say that had to hurt, seeing this mesquito coming towards the windshield.....I don't know where all this demize for her is coming from, but apparently, some of us here felt she had it coming.

Naw no anger just thought it funny she yells at the driver then wham Savvy attacks back. kinda like kicking a dog in the arse and havin the dog spin round and bite your ankle. sorta cause and effect. and yes the chick was kinda cute before that bruise appears.

i just keep watching it and i cant help but laugh my butt off. It's funny till someone gets hurt then its hilarious.

There's actually more to that vid....I've actually been on the receiving end of a Savage AND TMAXX to the head....Honestly, I did laugh even though it stung a little. I only sighed because I didn't catch mine on vid...

explains much? kidding but yeah that vid is been around more then the neighberhood bike..i cant watch it thought (now) cuz I'm at work.. i need a damn proxy for you tube!

Pain In Side!!!!...lol!!!...cant Breathe!!!...lol!!!....tears From Eyes!!!!...lol!!!

I forgot about this thread...Watched it back in the more liberated days on the forum.
That was some funny stuff..... I wonder what she has to say about it,... now?lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been on the other end of that part as well Chunky except it shattered my ankle ! The Guy hit me at Monster Jam in Hampton , Va and was out of control and hit me from behind! It would have even been worse if I didnt wear my Boots that night !

ouch...you got owned at the Monster Jam, awesome....I'd be asking for pity autographs before they towed me out on the ambulance....

I didnt get towed out I walked out pissed off and finished watching the show before we went to the hospital!
I'm just glad i told my 7yr old that he needed to stay up top with my wife ! I really would have done some serious damage to his legs !
Ill be honest if we wouldnt have been in the midle of the arena and several thousand people watching i would have droped the guy with his truck up side his head ,but I was as cool as I could be ! This is one reason they are doing away with the RC shows indoors at small stadiums ! It sucks for guys that cant control their trucks or should I say It sucks for the ones that do follow the guide lines to running their trucks !lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back