Getting close

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SL63

My Baja almost there !
100_0474.jpg

100_0473.jpg

100_0472.jpg

100_0471.jpg

100_0470.jpg

SL.
I have a custom body on order , sorry for the crappy pic's

very nice, i love the baja, a buddy of mine has 5t, i want one, bad..just haven't been able to justify the money yet
what body did you order?

very nice, i love the baja, a buddy of mine has 5t, i want one, bad..just haven't been able to justify the money yet
what body did you order?

I ordered a Zielke Racing body , Black with blue flames , with a iron cross painted on the deck lid. should be about 2 weeks .
SL.

Last edited by a moderator:
that baja looks sweet. those are the rubber shock boots off of ebay correct? how do you like them? i was looking at them and contemplating them just cause they looked like a fairly good system, but ive never tried a cover before. any insight?

No they are inner tubes just cut to length , got them from Ferro over at the baja forum , I think they are 1.50-1.75 They fit great!
SL

Well ,Updated it since the last pic's ,Went with a full mod obr 27.2 . Heavy duty gears ,Turtle quick diff ,Craftwerks titanium layshaft etc.I also have a set of hostile mx & mini mx's for off road ,The baja in the back is my bro's.
SL.
IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

Man that is one KILLER Baja you have there bud!!! :rock1: +rep

SL man, that baja is jacked!.

Love all the upgrades & especially the Maltese Cross them & blue flame paint job.

what is a ball-park estimate to build a baja like this?

Latest posts

Members online

Back