Getting a body over my roll cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinmuff

I bought a roll cage a long time ago, and in the instructions, there was a way to get a body to cover over the roll cage. But when i tried doing it, i just mutilated the body, and it did not look very nice at all. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions i could do to have a body cover my RC again? Maybe have like a minivan cover or something, I'm not really sure, maybe one of you guys know something about this.
Anyway, here is the roll cage i got.
RCS057-450.jpg

Here is a picture of a normal pick-up style body on a truck with the rollcage on. Its almost like the body isnt big enough on the sides. It just doesnt look that great. What would you guys do?
test.jpg

id talk to drummerguy101 and see wat he can come up with hes a great guy.
but as for the body/cage i think you could take a heat gun and kind of form it on the sides so it wont look as goofy.

idk about getting a body over that cage unless you can find a much bigger & wider body to start with.

but it seems it will take a body caz i see posts & clips. Do you know the name of the Mfg so you can start Googling?

yeah i have the name, its called rc-sollutions.
and i look on their site and everything, thats where i got the 2nd picture, they show you how to mount a body onto it, but it doesnt look right. i was wondering if a grave digger body or something might be bigger?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back