Fx's Dad Running His Savy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fx

So my dad took his truck out by himself for the first time. I had my phone on me and recorded his first solo run. There a few good flips and crashes so check it out. The girl on the trampoline is Hannah, my little sister. The bald guy is Mike, my dad. BTW I didn't get a chance to tune it for him so don't rag on the mill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhHoAMUzHHo

So my dad took his truck out by himself for the first time. I had my phone on me and recorded his first solo run. There a few good flips and crashes so check it out. The girl on the trampoline is Hannah, my little sister. The bald guy is Mike, my dad. BTW I didn't get a chance to tune it for him so don't rag on the mill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhHoAMUzHHo

actually she looks like its running pretty good, its doing wheelies with ease so the tune cant be that far off just to many obstacles in the backyard lol

lol thats awesome. tell your old man he's got a sweet truck. i wish i could get my parents into it. i tried and he gave up pretty quick although when i go out there he likes watching them. btw your pops is a wheelie master!

actually she looks like its running pretty good, its doing wheelies with ease so the tune cant be that far off just to many obstacles in the backyard lol

The wheelies may be due to the 15/49 gearing.

very nice man funny enough I always pictured you as the middle aged guy. oh well what truck and mill is that. x or xl

very nice man funny enough I always pictured you as the middle aged guy. oh well what truck and mill is that. x or xl

Nope I'm 17. The truck was built from the ground up but I used the new X diff and tranny case so I guess it's an X.

Nice, wish i could get my old man into the hobby, he's to wrapped up in his motorbikes tho lol

Also agrees with the others, looks like its running sweet to me!

don't rag on the mill... from now on I will reference this vid to see if that lil axail ever shows more... As he exclaim "power" in the vid lol :cwm27:

Latest posts

Members online

Back