Futaba 3PM FASST Anti lock Brake System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

So ive been playing around with the settings on my 3PM.. Starting using the ABS feature... Works pretty good..

That's a sweet set-up Great for control in the air I bet! Thanks Sunkenmetal for posting this!Makes me wanna spend more money!

thats pretty cool!!! i always wondered how the abs worked on a rc vehicle so thanks for posting!!!!

great vid & explanation Nik. i too have the 3PM & glanced at the ABS in the manual, but due to time limitations, haven't been able to sit down & try to figure out how to set it up to my Tx. the vid makes it look pretty simple & also would be great for handling on my savage ... + reps bro!:10:

played with the abs on mine, it does work slick.

good vid.

Great vid, Nick. Gonna name your truck SB, short for S**B****. Got the idea from your abs tutorial.

I'm looking at the 4pk. Haven't really heard bad mouthing on a 3pk. Under the impression that Futaba spec is a solid radio.

Thanks for sharing, it gave me a better understanding of how the ABS mod works and why.

]-[0pa]0ng;90393 said:
Great vid, Nick. Gonna name your truck SB, short for S**B****. Got the idea from your abs tutorial.

I'm looking at the 4pk. Haven't really heard bad mouthing on a 3pk. Under the impression that Futaba spec is a solid radio.

Thanks for sharing, it gave me a better understanding of how the ABS mod works and why.

LOL SB i just watched my vid again i didnt even realize i said that ill edit that part out....

i was looking at the 4PK it is a very nice radio.. its just the price that gets me... maybe next year...

later on ill video out to adjust it on the Transmitter probably make it easier for people to program...
Great video, I was just wondering if you have made the above mentioned vid.

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Back