Futaba 2PL 2.4ghz Radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larsenracing

Manufacturer
I though I would share this for the guys that are looking to upgrade there radio and are on a tight Budget and cannot spend the money of a higher end radio but gain the trouble free with digital radio.

Here is a site that has them under $100: http://www.nlhobby.com/servlet/the-3720/Futaba-2PL-2.4G-FHSS/Detail

Gives 10 model memory and Spread Spectrum on 2.4ghz with many of the options of the step up the 3PM.

Anyhow take it for its worth looks like a decent cheep Radio. I will stick with my 3PM's.

if that system is anything like the 3pm, its a score for the price.

nice find jason, +rep

That's what I thought. I was just dinking around on this guys web site cuz I purchased something from him on ebay and saw this. I looked it up on Tower and Amain and they both want $109.99 for it. I had never seen it before and never new they introduced a radio that was a step below the 3PM.

I have to agree I will always stick with my 3PM's or better but this is a great looking radio with lots of features of better radios.

The one thing I really love with my digital radio is I never have to mess with anything turn it on and go because no dials to get turned. They are also so much more accurate.

PS> The upgraded 2.4ghz digital radio was one of the best things I have added to my collection, in my opinion.

i may have just found my new radio lol thanks jason!! looks like it has most of the features that the more expensive models have so its worth a try!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back