Funny video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The video is staged, basically it fake. When he hits it with the club it takes out the wheel. the in the next frame when the kid picks it up its back on the truck.

The video is staged, basically it fake. When he hits it with the club it takes out the wheel. the in the next frame when the kid picks it up its back on the truck.

Yeah I noticed it but it still would be a blast! Messing with the ol' folks!

Side note I see a dragin' busa in your picture, that you? I got one too!

mebuse.jpg

Yes sir, you run your also.

No here in south Texas there is only one place to run, they require full leathers. I do not own a pair due to cost, and with my body type they would
Cost a fortune! Lol I stick to street riding with a couple buddies hit some twisties and small town rides. What does yours do in the 1/4? Any mods?

Mods include: Extended Swing arm, sprocket, computer and tune, pipe and cams.

I am not the best rider when it comes to drag racing, plus I get scared on the top end. the best I have pulled out of it is 10.21.

I have a good friend of mine dying to race it on grudge night at the track, but I don't want him to wreck it. So I refuse to let him ride it.

I have my stang for racing on the street and at the track. Its a street car on roids. Its a total sleeper, I have picks of it on here under the members build/projects section. Car runs consistant 9's all day long and you can drive it anywhere all day long.

Cool I just threw Leo v's pipes a juice box and got reprogramed. Plenty fast for what I need,

Latest posts

Members online

Back