Funny RC story's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GVMAN

Hey guys GVMAN here please post your funny rc exploits so that we can make an entertaining thread together

I AM BATMAN

thank you upbash that was the first step to what i hope will be an awesome thread

Two days ago me and friend were bashing and he creamed me right in the back of the leg. nocked me right over. It was pretty hilarious

Yes UP, we all had a good laugh watching you skip....I mean limp....across the yard.

If you have not seen this, I suggest watching upbasher's video he posted recently. :rock1:

come on people need more stories, short or long it doesn't matter

I once replaced my buddy's rear wheel with one that had a striped wheel hub and I kicked back and watched him try to figure out Y all the power was going to the front wheels LOL , I had a good time playing a joke on him and he learned something new at the same time

Last edited by a moderator:
One prank I liked to play on raceday was to go to a buddys pit while his back was turned and either take the bottom of his radio off or just pop it free so when he picked it up all the batteries would fall outta the bottom....:lmao: remember this is way back when most of the radios had loose cells in the bottom and without the cover they would just fall out, was always entertaining to see the look on the face when that happened....

One prank I liked to play on raceday was to go to a buddys pit while his back was turned and either take the bottom of his radio off or just pop it free so when he picked it up all the batteries would fall outta the bottom....:lmao: remember this is way back when most of the radios had loose cells in the bottom and without the cover they would just fall out, was always entertaining to see the look on the face when that happened....

Oh, thats hilarious. You couldn't do that now....the batteries would prob stay in till half way through the race and hed have a runaway. Not good

another one I used to do when I raced pan cars was to take my wrench on a walk thru the pits and loosen the diff side hub till it was almost off, then watch when the driver hammers the throttle and the spur just spins with a whine :lmao: we used to prank each other all the time all in good fun

Once I smashed the front end off my emaxx with my savage. Snapped the truck right in half, It was hilarious. The savage didn't even get through a quarter tank before it smashed that maxx. It was lke it was magically drawn to it. lol

Once I smashed the front end off my emaxx with my savage. Snapped the truck right in half, It was hilarious. The savage didn't even get through a quarter tank before it smashed that maxx. It was lke it was magically drawn to it. lol

That aint a prank, thats just bein a silly lil kid :lmao: my kids did that when they were like 12 with their rc stuff.....

hey its not just pranks we are talking about just anything you think is amusing and funny
i don't really care you could just tells us about something awesome
so wether its a prank stunt gone wrong, or just got bored and blew something up it all good

is ok U P knows I'm just harassin him..... don't matter to me what anyone does with his RC stuff. my only gripe is he didnt get any vid of it happinin :lmao:

I would have if I had known it was going to happen.

Once when me and pin it were bashing I was on one side of the yard and he was on the other. i was gacing the opposite way so I could hear his revo but not see it. Anyway I all of a sudden hear the engine whing..."WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........WHAM" right into the garden fence. He blew up his reciver, It was hilarious

OH ok i am just still on edge after being rc tech they kicked me off after acusing me of haveing multipule accounts when i only had one WTF

my buddy ran out behide the jump cz he flipped his T max just as I hit the jump with my XL and took his hat of his head , scared the h#%$ out of me .
a direct head hit just mit have killed him , time to make some rule's for the bash pit
stunt gone wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
last week I was showing off my savage to my buddy. I started the truck, an as I drove away, the glow igniter fell out of my pocket. when my friend saw it, he ran to get it right as I was accerating. he tripped over the truck. it was pretty funny until I realized that he had snapped my a-arm. luckily, I had another.

Lol, these are great.

A couple weeks ago my wife wanted to drive the xl, so I let her....She was doing good getting into the groove, and then she was coming towards her while she was standing in the street. So she freaked out and instead of hitting the brake she hit the gas, so now is coming right at her with a good luck of speed. So she went to turn it while she stepped the opposite way, but she can't quite get the opposites down when driving at you. ... Long story short she stepped the way she turned it and it took her out. She's a good sport though, I actually literally just bought her her own.....used of course.

Last fall I bought a slash 2x4 roller basket case off ebay and spent almost 4 bills rebuilding it with STRC and RPM parts and top of the line Brushless and LiPo system. Right before that my brother purchased an RTR Helion Dominus 4x4 sct. Tough little truck I must say. However, one day we were out racing around and playing trucks and decided to flex our muscles and race. Now, you can say what you want about Traxxas cars but my Slash is one bass @$$ little rig. I run it on 4s and it is fast as hell. Fastest truck I own and speed gun verified at 86mph. Too fast for bashing but great for flat out speed runs. So, my brother and I are cookin one down the street after I gave him a 50 foot headstart and he decides since he can see I am getting the pull on him tries to cut me off. Well we suspect his battery connection went loose and his truck stops dead in my lane. The result......

My slash t-boned his truck..rolled over it and kept right going. Estimated speed was at least 40ish and probably closer to 50. I never let off the trigger. We GPS tested after that what I would have been going at the same point of impact and it was 46. My damage you ask....? scratched my newly painted Proline baja buggy lid. I felt so bad I bought and painted him a J Concepts Chevy Silverado SCT.

We never did find the missing chunks of his lid my slash took off.

hey guys i have been absent for a while but i got a story to tell. i got a new pull start for my gv cage and wanted to show off to my buddy. So i got the thing out and spent an hour replacing the pull start. then i ask my buddy to watch he was playing a vidoe game so he said he would be out in a minute so i got in five runnns and was fulling up for my six, just as he walks out i pull the pull start and he has front row seats of my pull string coming out of my catch inmy hands after i had been bragging all day about how tuff it was. it was really quite funny god knows he laught his ass off.

Latest posts

Members online

Back