fuel?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcshort

i have been useing trinity monster horse power and odonnells fuel for 5 years now and both lhs have stoped saling them. whould like to try some thing new sence i have to order my fuel now. whould like imput on byrons and sidewinder thinks for any help

I'm using sidewinder backyard basher 20% and have had no problems what so ever another awsome fuel is wildcat eliminator!!

i have tried wildcat did not like it it ran like the traxxas and bluethunder sport

i have tried wildcat did not like it it ran like the traxxas and bluethunder sport

i guess i shouldnt have said that lmao as i've never ran it but my lhs says its great stuff.. but you can never go wrong with any morgans products though!!

how does the byrons compair in power to the trinity mhp

Bryon is about the best fuel around so long as its Gen2 like Bank said. It's a little cleaner fuel and runs a little better Oil content.

I run Byron Gen2 30%. Never a problem.

I run the gen 2 to now and love it i have also ran the sidwinder it ran good but i didnt care for the mess it made. Always left a big oil mess worse then normal. I would say that if you want to change fuel go with the gen 2. sidewinder is pretty close to the trinty that you were running just a higher oil content in the sidwinder.

Members online

No members online now.
Back