FS: Nitro Engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

300m

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

Alright guys, ive got 8 nitro engines i wouldnt mind getting rid of.
7 big blocks and 1 small block.
I am not 100% sure on any of these engines, i do not know if they work.
All of them but 1 turn over smoothely. All of them have excellent compression sitting here on my bench. Not sure if there are any problems with them once they get up to operating temp. I have visually looked over a few of the engines that i had my doubts in. Ive taken a few apart and looked them over and seen nothing obviously wrong with them.

I am not able to fire up any of these engines.
These are all being sold as is.

023.jpg

First up is a pair of Mach .26's.
One of them looks nearly brand new, still has the sticker residue left on the cooling head. The other is definitely used.
Both have OWBs, Both need pull starts.
Asking $65 shipped for the newer of the two and $45 shipped for the other.

007.jpg

008.jpg

Next on the list is a Dynamite .19. This engine looks pretty good. It is also used. I'm including a spare stock cooling head. Am asking $40 shipped for this engine

009.jpg

010.jpg

I have also got a Dynamite Platinum .28XP, this engine needs a set of bearings put in it, the rear bearing is rough and nearly frozen. The piston and sleeve look nearly brand new. This engine is set up to be run with a starter box. Asking $55 shipped

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Next up in a Novarossi R21. Visually i see nothing wrong with this engine, it is missing the arm on the carb slide to set up a linkage. There are a few knicks on the crank where the CB rides, however they are smoothe and should not cause problems with CB bearings. Asking $75 shipped

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

I also have a Losi 350. This engine looks to be in great shape. Set up for a starter box, needs nothing that i can see. Cooling head is fresh and not scratched or banged up. Asking $65 shipped

016.jpg

017.jpg

And then i also have a Dynamite Platinum .21. Scratched a knicked up but has good compression here on my bench. I see nothing wrong visually with it. Asking $55 shipped

018.jpg

019.jpg

And last up is a Losi 454. This engine looks like it is nearly brand new. The cooling head is scratched up a small amount. The crank case needs to be replaced. Looks like this engine landed upside down, crank case is cracked
near the left engine mount. SOLD

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

All of these engines are sold as is.
Like i said, i can not test them as i do not have the equipment or supplies
to do so. I will combine and sicount prices if you want a couple engines, i will also sell all of them together at a discounted price. I simply want these out of sight and in the hands of someone who can use them.

I take Paypal and Money Orders
Prefer Money Orders but Paypal works alright.

Thanks
-Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Mickey!!!

I tore that set of gears up pretty good that weekend..

Souldnt be a problem

Great, New prices.

Mach .26s , $35 and $40
.19 - $35
.28XP - $45
R21 - $55
Losi 350 - $35
.21 - $35

Total - $280

Will take $220 shipped for the lot.

Losi - 26s are both SOLD, the Dynamite .19 is SOLD and the R21 is gone.

Losi 350 with extra crankcase and crank is still for sale, the Dynamite .21 and the .28xp are still for sale as well.

350's - SOLD

$60 takes the 2 remaining engines

Latest posts

Members online

Back