Fs Nitro and assessories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

...matt...

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

Have a few things I'm looking to get rid of..

1. axial .28rr motor brand new in box (not broken in)SOLD
DSC_0017-1.jpg

2. lrp .28zr motor used but good condition SOLD
DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

3. trinity pipe
DSC_0014.jpg

4. 4 lx1 shocks great shape + 4 others that are missing rod ends

5. NiMH 1200 reedy pack and charger
DSC_0021-Copy.jpg

6. glow ignigter + charger
DSC_0018-1.jpg

a 1,2,4amp dual NiMH charger..

some nitro stuff to..

I have excellent trader ratings over on beatyourtruck.com as e-savage

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanksgiving bump! Axail SOLD!
trinity pipe 20 shipped!
glow igniter./charger 20 shipped!
reciever pack/charger 20 shipped!
NiMH batter charger does 1,2 and 4 amps dual batter 25 shipped!

good luck with the sale man........:rcheli:

Not sure if I'm allowed to add to my own fs threasd, so here she goes!

]Hey Guys,

Now that first semester is coming to a close and I'm needing space to put my new board and gear away ive cleaned out some stuff. And just in time for the holidays! (so buy now so it can be under YOUR tree!)
I have a bunch of stuff, and i think my prices will be reasonable. But remember prices listed are INCLUDING SHIPPING, and if you make an offer shipping will be split between buyer/seller.. Onto some pics.

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024-2.jpg

DSC_0025-2.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

So on the list we have;
8- 1/8th sized buggy shocks, super smooth, never ran. They have a bunch of spares and rebuildable/salvagable parts in the extras and come with blue and black springs.SOLD

numero due.
We have a hotbodies DUAL NiMH charger. Ive had this guy for quiet some time, but has never let me down. Once i switched to lipos i haven't used it and I'm willing to let it go for 20 shipped. Keep in mind it IS DC so you will need a power supply for it. Can do 1amp, 2 amp and 4 amp.

tree. (Falalalallalalalaaaaaaaahhh.)
Trinity Pipe for nitro motors. comes as you see it and in working condition, the underside does have some scratches that were buffed off on a wire wheel. 20 SHIPPED!

Four.
Muggys parts, I'm going green, so no longer need the reciever box and brakes, figured someone doing a custom build might use them, so I'm only asking 15$ SHiPPED

Five.
An hpi SF-1, we all know this servo. It was the throttle/brake in the muggy, no complaints and the spine still has tread on it. 15 SHIPPED

Six.
Nitro assessorie's kit comes with the two wrenches pictured and the glo igniter and charger as well as the reciever pack and charger. Not sure on the glo charger make, but receiver pack is a reedy 1200nimh with a traxxas charger.

Selven (lucky number anyone... anyone?)
Axial .28rr2 not much to be said about this beast. Its BNIP and un broken in, SOLD

last but not least 8.
The two nitro tanks as well as the clutch shims and bearings and 2 clutch bells, 13 teeth i believe and vented aswell... asking 15 shipped!

Thanks for looking. If my prices seem high please take into accout they are once again SHIPPED! and you are free to make an offer, but keep in mind you pay 50% of shipping on purchase.

the shocks with the blue on them are ofna buggy shocks just for people to know and matt
they all may be ofna buggy shocks but the ones with blue look like they came off the ofna 9.5 violator buggy

lol this thread hasn't left the top 10 positions from this section of the forum, yet you still bump it. That'll get your stuff sold.

Members online

Back