Front Tank Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stellerrc

This is a New Era Rear Tank Kit that I just installed onto the front of one our trucks. This seems to solve the half tank lean condition, although this kit could be better with a larger volume fuel tank. This truck doesn't see much off road abuse so the front mounting worked out quite well for keeping the front end on the ground. It used to wheelie over now its better weight dist.
DSC02781-1.jpg

DSC02834-1.jpg

DSC02833-1.jpg

DSC02832-1.jpg

DSC02831-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
great work!! but for me i don't think i would want my tank located there!!!

P.S.. nice truck by the way!!

holy purple... this is the first tank ive seen mounted up this way... be sure to keep us updated & let us know how it all works out after tearing through a few tanks bro....:resp:

Thanks for the Advice Bank I changed the Fuel lines for you and upgraded the filter to a losi High Volume one. Here's the pics,you can see that the purple fuel lines "id" is smaller than the clear by quite a bit. So again good eye on that one Bank.
DSC03100.jpg
DSC03102.jpg
DSC03104.jpg

Nice looking savage and a real different tank set up for sure..how hard do you run this truck and where cause that might be a issue with that tank location..but nice job on the install bud..let us know how it works out for you.

Latest posts

Members online

Back