freshly painted savage body

new body

• i cant belive you claim that

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustangfan2000

ok i painted a new body for the savage.. what you guys think? i am not a pro like some of those guys out there, no fancy gost flames, no carbon fiber, no chrome, but i am not afraid to tear this one up either.. what you guys think....now be nice

Good job, I like it...It is always niced to keep a fresh body so you can put your truck on the shelf when your not using it...

I always use old bodys to bash with because it costs so much to buy and paint bodys these days.

Great job bud. I like it. Looks like ya did a more detailed job than I would do on mine. Great work. I voted looks good but I would go bash it as thats what there for.

used a little rattle can and air brush... xxx makes some great masks.... they make an idiot like me paint good........thanks

OH and i am very sorry.... A VERY special thank you to LARSENRACING for the wing mount and wing. it looks badazz just what the savage needed.. Thanks Again....Ken

I like it...I say bash the heck out of it cause whats the point of a pretty body with no scratches? Got to look good flying in the air right!?!

I haven't been on in a while and most of you probly don't know me. But that boby looks hot. Put it on the shelf or bash the crap outa it wichever you prefer. Me personally I like paintin and have done many. By destroying them it gave me a reason to do another, but I actually have a surplus of bodies now as I haven't bashed let alone broke in a couple trucks in along time. My vote is nice work !

looks good man whish i could paint half as good. I'm good with one colour maybe 2 tone but flames are way out of my ball park

Latest posts

Members online

Back