Fresh 1973 Bronco Shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE JUDGE

Well, I went to the LHS to buy their dusty old Grave Digger shell and soneone beat me to it. So, I got a Bronco shell and did it up in my spare time. It's not perfect, but it still looks almost too nice to tear up...almost. What do y'all think?

Enjoy and discuss.
bronco001fq9.jpg

bronco003fm7.jpg

bronco005cz5.jpg

bronco004mz0.jpg

bronco006jw7.jpg

-Greg

Great job now i know who to keep in mind for my next paint job

Great job now i know who to keep in mind for my next paint job

LOL Be careful what you ask for...I'm just a masking-tape and spray-can guy...I do own a sign shop though, so I'm getting better at applying decals.

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I still want a Digger shell, but my personal finance manager (Mrs. drivefastgto) will behead me if I buy any more bodies anytime soon. :stickspank: Maybe next I'll try to "restore" that old GTO shell.

man real nice paint job..looks right ,almost to clean to bash it looks perfect, how many have you painted before? good luk...

man real nice paint job..looks right ,almost to clean to bash it looks perfect, how many have you painted before? good luk...

This is my second paint job for the Savy(The 1st one's in the Gallery), I have painted 2 bodies for my RC18T and that's it. I'm starting to enjoy it, but I wanted another shell to bash with besides the stocker. Should this be the one? Or should I just thrash the stock shell until it's torn to bits? I dunno...

Members online

Back