frddyj's ERCM nitro 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

What's up Yo's? Well, no one jumped on Visionary's sweet savage deal so he sold me the whole truck as you see it (plus a bag of parts and bnib K motor) for $100.00 shipped.

Its got the Rsc, platinum RC mid tank mod, ERCM full mod .28 lrp, 086 pipe, big bores, RR spur and clutch bell, maximizer offset bead locks, pro line tires, and a BAG FULL of extras.

if anyone wants to trade parts or whatever, let me know. Hop if you still have the boca bearing kit and want to trade something, let me know and I'll document the install.

View attachment 4297

View attachment 4296

View attachment 4298

Gonna tear tear her down and go with some stock-length FLM tvps and motor plate and some stock, preprinted bodies, reduce the tank size to hellfire or d8 and probs get the receiver box up onto the servo plate.

Can't wait to bash, jump and post up! Loving the direct upload of pics to the forum.

Wow, I've been a member here for almost a year and 7400 posts! Lol

H even said he was firm at 400.......

Focus U.P. this thread is about my awesome ERCM car, not about you not getting this deal. who said he would have sold it to YOU for $100 anyway.

now, back to the matter at hand.... Bank, do you have a set of FLM standard length tvps to trade me?

Focus U.P. this thread is about my awesome ERCM car, not about you not getting this deal. who said he would have sold it to YOU for $100 anyway.

now, back to the matter at hand.... Bank, do you have a set of FLM standard length tvps to trade me?

well I for one look forward to some new posts, no matter who got that fine rig , frddy did and he will make a good basher outta it.... hella score fred..... no crying in others build thread U P.... start your own thread for your tears.......:lmao:

Wow, I've been a member here for almost a year and 7400 posts! Lol

just noticed that post, dunno how that happened :lmao: maybe hop or pope could look into it for ya and change your join date to reflect you actual join date

just noticed that post, dunno how that happened :lmao: maybe hop or pope could look into it for ya and change your join date to reflect you actual join date
please don't, i like it like that, its funny.

anyway, I'm thinking about some hop ups for this savage. not too many more to get, ronnie did a great job with this one. might need a OWB. might get into a little teardown tonight.

Just ordered a innovative RC tvp kit and also their mid-tank kit. $175.00 but it looks killer and I've never tried their stuff. Prob sell off the FLM ext tvp kit, platinum RC midtank kit and ofna 250cc tank (I find it too heavy for the savage when full of fuel).

i also grabbed a new one way bearing for the ERCM lrp as well as a hellfire fuel tank. Stay tuned for pics when the parts show up.

COOL I will keep an eye out on your build as I have one coming up soon on my own Savage truck..... I hear the Innovative stuff is excellent.....

Cool deal Freddy. Your gonna Love the IRC stuff. I've still got mine. Haven't ran it in over a year cuz I got laided off last year for a few months and since I've been back to work, been working 55+ hrs a week. I did post a vid on YouTube a long time ago, look it up or check my IRC build thread for the vid. I believe I posted it there. PM me about the PRC midtank and 250cc tank. I may be interested in it for the build I'm doing for my buddy's truck that I've been working on the the past year. I've already got the FLM ext TVPs just need the midtank parts and center skid plate if you have that too. Let me know.

Looking forward seeing what you have in mind.

Hey Freddy, any updates on this build????? And want a price for what you want for the old flm mid-tank kit. Hit me up with a PM on the price.

Hey Frddyj, if you still have the ext. FLM tvp's I would like to take them off your hands, just give me a price.

thanks jam, I'm gonna dig all of the parts out this weekend and see what i've gotta do. cant wait

Latest posts

Members online

Back