found some old pics of my past projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

my old 91 stealth twin turbo (sold to parents now has spun bearing but motor is off being rebuilt)

car028.jpg

car019.jpg

car018.jpg

my old senior project a jeep cj 7 with a 383 stroker

jonseoscarshow006.jpg

xmas07emmaspups442.jpg

and the engine i built for my 87 iroc camaro.

NewPicture1.jpg

NewPicture.jpg

IMO I would have stayed with the FI..
Did it have the tpi 350 or 305 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
only went carb cuz it didn't come with the original fi motor, it had a carbed 305 in it and 5 speed.
Went carb so didn't have I buy the fi setup and also no computer! So less problems.
Also yea stealth Is awd aws.

Edit: sorry guys I'm getting stuff mixxed up we had 2 irocs one was a parts car, the parts car had a 305 and 5 speed blown head gasket
The second and the one this motor was put in had a blown 350 that threw a rod in it and also a 5 speed, neither car had fi nor there orginal motors they were cheap project cars. The one the motor is in now my stepdad traded his snowmobile for.

I'll tell he whole story tomorrow when I have a computer and not my phone

Last edited by a moderator:
whats the red macine behind the jetta? could be a snow machine but doesnt really look like it

thanks man yea alot of work and time went into them all.

you got any of those left badd? or did you sell them all?

got the orange camaro left, and also the stealth ( motors off getting rebuilt)

yea that pic does that car wayyy to much justice, it was it rough shape, the biggest thing we kept was the interior, grey leather and just amazing how clean it was, the dash board was mint aswel, in sure most people that know bout these cars the dashes ALWAYSED cracked, well this car not a single crack.
The privious owner hit a stump so the front umderside was bad.

Members online

Back