Forced to use Revo parts...LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k0m0d067

well, my HB .46 just doesn't seem to want to cooperate in regards to lining up with the average Savage spur gear (block's too damn big to fit between the spur and the chassis plate) so I have been forced to look elsewhere for a solution...

here's what I have come up with:

I just bought a revo 34 tooth spur gear, which solves the size problem, as's it's a little over half the diameter of the Savage spur...

this also should solve another issue that people have been warning me about, where, from what I keep hearing, the .46 has torque to spare, but not a very high rpm range...stacking the gears this high should give me plenty of speed I would imagine...

So, I have a question for anyone in the know...

Has anyone ever mated a Revo spur to a Savage tranny? and if so, is there an easy way to do it? I work at a really high end machine shop, so could have something made if necessary, but if anyone knows of any pre-made adapters, or anything that would work, I'd appreciate hearing about it :D

would a Revo slpper fit on a Savage tranny shaft?

I know SOMEONE on here knows...I keep hearing from people who own both...the Revo for racing, and the Savage for bashing, so SOMEONE'S got to be able to give me a comparison...

Revo-World? how 'bout it?

lol, lmao
Huh i never realized that a message could be to short. lol

I am one of them, but i've never tried swapping parts sorry. :eekred:

don't really need you to swap parts...just a basic comparison...tranny shaft sizes...mounting methods, etc...like the Savage has a hex on the shaft...is the revo similar, etc...

I'd rather mod something than have to make something from scratch, but if I don't hear anything, I guess I'll have no choice...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back