force 32

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yh sorry about long delay

i rang the hobby shop up to day about it because I'm thing if getting 1. he said the 28 would easily kick the os 30s ***.he said in a savage he would go for the 28 because the 32 is crazy power and it would be harder to control. there very easy the set up and very reliable.there also allot cheaper than the os 30 for a better piece of kit.when i get mine ill tell u wats its like
thanks

s25

force engines are ****e. i've had 3 and they all blew the connecting rod of the cranks. there under powered and over priced pieces of ****.

spend the money on a lrp .28 vtec, there an AMAZING engine for the money

I just got the Ofna .32....what a powerhouse....still breaking it in..3rd tank..haven't touched the HSN...still wheelies even with the little blip of the throttle to clear out the fuel..video coming of this as i know people won't be believeing it..lol.

3rd tank of fuel...HSN has not been touched..temp around 190

http://www.streamdump.com/?8a8a7b

i heat cycled the engine 5 times before starting to run the truck around the yard..and it was on the 3rd tank it started to come alive....i broke it in on 30% sidewinder 12% oil..mcoy 8 med plug.

Last edited by a moderator:
watch out with the head buttons on the force .32's

they are very very weak and the plug will strip the button easily.

2 guys have them at the track and both stripped within a week of each other (fairly new engines aswell). they found it quite hard to get replacements, and 1 of them is now wishing he had bought another engine

just a word of caution

Seems to me thats a warranty claim if I ever heard one. I would petition a recall demand to get the manufacture(s) involved to save face and offer thier customers a corrected replacement motor for no charge in the event they don't do it on thier own. Dynamite was very cool when it came down to thier Mach 26 with the con rod issue they had. They shipped a replacement that had the problem corrected. The manufactures, that want to stay in bussiness, listen to their customers complaints and know these forums inform us of thier defective merchandise. Let them know how you feel.

Members online

Back