Force .26 bolt into Savage "X"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cory976

I have an OFNA Force .26 Big block from a Ultra Comp MBX Buggy. Will this motor bolt directly into my Savage "X"? It looks like the only thing I'l have to do is swap out the carburators. Can I swap the carb from the 4.1 (.25) motor to the Force .26? Anyone have this motor in their Savage? Thanks!

The Force .26 carb should work fine in a savage. You may have to rotate the ball stud on the slide, but other than that the whole motor should bolt right in, and will likely be an improvement in power. :beer:

Nope it does'nt work.

I pulled my motors out, ther Force .26 motor does not line up with the HPI motor mount. The bolt holes don't line up! Darn. Anyone know of a motor mount that will fit a Force .26 motor onto a motor mount that fits a savage?

IDk but that is weird....sure you have the stock motor mounts?? Also is it too wide or too narrow...it should have where you can adjust it for the mesh and it still doesn't fit! WEIRD!

No. The holes do not line up. But I found a GPM engine mount with adjustable slots that fits for about $15! So I'm going to swap the pull-start from the .25 to the .26. (hopefully that will bolt on!) and see if my local R/C hobbies have one in stock 2morow.

Latest posts

Members online

Back