For Sale savage X 4.6 rtr parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosaics12

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

for sale parts from my savage X rte 4.6...since i have my nitro convert to a BL savage flux

all parts and engine as shown on the picture...SOLD

see post 5 for deal on engine

5a195b9d.png

Last edited by a moderator:
also selling another exact same engine...comes with headers and exhaust...less than a half gallon on 20% byron...i have my savage past summer and don't use it much

edit:
this comes with the roto start starting system
asking $80 shipped
365fc79a.png

f1731740.png

Will trade d parts lot and engine for a high torque servo...must be in good condition

engine and exhaust are still available...buyer backs out

parts lot is sold already

is that a 4.6 or a 4.1 motor? if its a 4.6 will that replace a 4.1 with no mod? if so i might be interested

ya it will bolt right in man!!!! "Most big block engines use a 21 size block so most will fit no problem"!!!

can u post pics of the engine ur selling. and exactly what comes with it. how old is the engine?

when was the last time it was ran. and what is the best price you'd take for the motor. i can buy a brand new 4.6 for 100.

last run was just before winter.. same price as post#5 comes with w/ barely used exhaust.. only a couple of runs on the exhaust about 2-3 tanks

will take best offer for engine, exhaust and headers

is that engine all stock. stock gear if so what gear? shoes? anything different with it from stock?

all stock. nothing was change except for xhaust.
only selling the engine, header and xhaust

no gears.. if I'm sellin those then i have to buy my own.. theres no point of sellin it then.. I'm only sellin it since i have a picco .28 and jp-3 xhaust sittin on my tool box

how much r u offerin if i include the clutch shoes, clutch spring, clutch bell and air filter?

ok i'll let u know in a few days. i really don't need the gears cause i can strip my 4.1 and use those i was just wondering.

Latest posts

Members online

Back