Flux stopped working?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkattack99

i finally got all the parts to put my savage flux back together namely the xl length tvps from TCS crawlers (accutally bent there stock size lol) but anyway i went out to test it and did a flip and it stopped running no lights or anything now if it was the reciever i should still see the lights on the esc right so I'm thinking that the esc went, i would call castle but the switch broke off so i know they wouldn't replace it, but anyway what do you guys think?

shark

Contact castle I'm pretty sure for like 60 or 70 they will replace it without warranty they are pretty cool there

sounds like the esc. had this happen to me a few weeks ago. if you have your lipos hooked up and the esc is in the on position and there are no lights its means the esc is bad. You have to contact HPI and see if they will send you a new one. they sent me a new one no questions asked.

and to answer your other question no it couldnt be your reciever because your esc powers the reciever. you should only have your esc and steering servo hooked up to your reciever.

yeah thats what i was afaid of that it was the esc man this sucks i even took saturday off to drive my flux and one test drive kills it and the esc is between the tvps behind the motor protected, apperarently not protected enought i guess.

you mentioned the switch snapped off. do you have the wires connected to one another to complete the circuit?

yeah i connected them and soldered them togethe when it happend that happend last year sorry if i made it sound like it just happened my bad.

try hooking the esc up to a castle link..if it still shows nothing, thats a guarantee its bad. It really seems common for these esc's to fail. Ive seen countless videos online of random failures. I was just happy mine didnt catch on fire when it failed.

it was weird it came unplugged from the reciever just as i plugged in a battery and boom it worked.

Yeah I fiddled with my receiver a little to and got it working again weird every thing that can go wrong in this hobby happens to me lol

yeah but my nitro is down for awhile some how i cracked my tank and tower isn't getting any in till april sometime. its the 250cc tank.

same thing kind of happened to me the other day..just got done running my flux came in and wanted to change a couple settings such as braking so i did it with cc link.updated fine,turned around and changed how touchy the trigger response is and kept erroring on me..went to turn my truck on had nothing i was ######## out kept trying everything i could think of..un installed the program reinstalled and still didnt work no juice to the esc,said no resonse from controler..finally hit the update software button and got it back though.some how somwhere seems my esc lost its software ..glad you got yours back to running also shark i feel ya on the if it happens it seems to be me lol

ya I'm about to try this out soon and let ppl on here know about it if it does but the weather permitting thing might fade away a bit for me if it does..Have you ever heard of propopleyine material..almost like a burlap sack?imma post a thread i think

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back