Flux runtime ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vios8820

is there any chart for flux ? let say start from 5000MAH LiPo 25c ? sorry i noob in this.. :lmao4:

first i want to welcome you to the forum. and second I'm not sure what you just said ...but i say run times on a flux is around 3 mins before it blows up some kinda part lol j/k some these electric guys can desypher your code and answer your question.....good luck and welcome again..

thx... i haven't get a flux yet ~~
perviously i sell my savage x to a baja. then i really reggert so now i going sales my baja and get a flux back.. :D

i am tooo worry to start at ep so before anyloss i would make as many research just to make sure my flux (gonna have )would be happy :D

thx... i haven't get a flux yet ~~
perviously i sell my savage x to a baja. then i really reggert so now i going sales my baja and get a flux back.. :D

i am tooo worry to start at ep so before anyloss i would make as many research just to make sure my flux (gonna have )would be happy :D

thats a smart way to go at it Vios; brushless is very fun, but you gotta spend a little coin.

ask away any questions you have bro, the brushless aspect of our hobby is growing rapidly and any information that gets posted is sure to help others considering getting a flux. :resp:

Alot variables will decide the length of your runtimes on the flux including

1. Usage of your lead throttle finger
2. LiPo capacity
3. LiPo discharge
4. ESC settings
5. Battery make specs
6. Type of terrain being driven on

There is no constant "chart" to show average runs times. I run 6000mAh SMC 25C Lipos and I average 22-32 minutes of runtime. Higher mAh rated LiPo's will net you longer run times. SMC makes 9000mAh which is currently the highest on the market

thx frddyj for ur link really appricated :D

i am hate to admit that Brushless are better than nitro..
BUt the truth is there.. i am a nitro fans but now i am switch to brushless step by step :D

and wanna ask this LiPo ... does it leak like normal battery ? if after charge and you don't used ? i head that LiPo will expoled if low voltage ?

am i rite ?

if i want use 6s must above 30C rite ?
any good battery recommanded ?

Keep in mind when watching all these LiPo batts blow up that people are hooking them to house current 120AC and 12 volt car batts to get them to do this. there is also vids of them going up in laptops put on electric hot plates and being cooked. this is not typical of a proper charger and while the potential is there if you read the directions and follow them the risk is nill at best.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back