flux on flm ext chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badboy2

will the flm chassis fit the flux??i have a savage converted to electric,now I'm thinking if i can put the flux battery carrier on the chassis?if the holes will match up.are the flux tvps similar to the nitro savage?or flux is shorter?

The FLM Extended Chassis will fit the FLUX however there is no way to mount the stock FLUX battery box's. Now, I have introduced a Extended chassis for the FLUX but have none in stock currently. This chassis will be available with in a week or 2. My PRC Extended chassis is about the same waight as the thin flimsy stock chassis but with the undestructable design and material. It will also come with an extended HD rear dog bone.

my savage is a original nitro savage.will your chassis work on the nitro ones as well?

Yes I have a chassis that is created to fit the original GP Savage's this number is PRC118 with the skid plate and PRC107 with out the skid plate. However, this will not accept the stock FLUX battery box's.

My extended FLUX chassis (Part # PRC192) will work with your GP savage parts and the FLUX battery Trays will also bolt to it.

I'm sorry but what is gp savage and where can i buy your chassis?>

LOL when stating GP=Gas Powered=Nitro powered. HEHE.

You can purcahse them from me either email me or PM me here with items you want and I will figgure out your costs with your HPISF Membership. We are working on a cart for our web site but is not finnished yet.

Latest posts

Members online

Back