Flux Hp Availability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaceracer

I know HPI got bought out, but does anyone have any idea when the flux hp or the flux hp v2 might be available?

I sure hope the new Flux comes out soon. Certainly looking forward to the future of the Savage line.

Me too. Years ago I was really in deep to brushless and nitro savages. Sadly I got rid of it all. Now I have the itch again but am not having an easy or cheap time finding what I want lol.

Me too. Years ago I was really in deep to brushless and nitro savages. Sadly I got rid of it all. Now I have the itch again but am not having an easy or cheap time finding what I want lol.

In this hobby, it's hard to find cheap and easy at the same time. Don't worry though, someone with way too much money will buy an awesome RC.....never drive it.....and then place it up for sale for cheap.

Well I almost switched to the dark side! I purchased a e-maxx brushless and I wound up returning it because when I got it I unboxed it and it just looked and felt fragile compared to the savages I have owned in the past. I am going to hold out until they release the flux hp v1 and v2 again and make my decision on one of those, another thing that pissed me off was how traxxas took the coupon codes away where you cannot use them anywhere online to me that is going to hurt there sales and give hpi more of boost.

Well I almost switched to the dark side! I purchased a e-maxx brushless and I wound up returning it because when I got it I unboxed it and it just looked and felt fragile compared to the savages I have owned in the past. I am going to hold out until they release the flux hp v1 and v2 again and make my decision on one of those, another thing that pissed me off was how traxxas took the coupon codes away where you cannot use them anywhere online to me that is going to hurt there sales and give hpi more of boost.
I'm with you on that @jaceracer.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back