Flux Big Bores vs Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I-Hate-Traxxas

Is there that big of a difference between the two? I like the look of the big bores but is the improvement worth the 30 bucks? I like stockers because they are cheap as dirt and never really had a problem but what do you guys think that have the big bores?

I really like them. I have a set of the FLUX plastic bodies BB's and a set of the Aluminum BB's. They are much better than stock. None of mine leak yet, they stockers leak like crazy all the time making a huge mess. The Aluminum bodied ones are a slight bit smoother but is hard to tell. I have different oils between my sets. They are lighter and better than stock. Probably just as good or better than the LST/LST2 shocks and a heck of a lot lighter.

i have alum BB's on my nitro and Flux bores on the flux.. i will say the alum bb's are alot smoother than the flux bores.. other than that id say they preform almost the same but BOTH do the job.

I run the Alum ones and love them. I have run the stock plastic ones and the adjustable alum ones and the Big bores out proform them both.

Plus it makes other mods a lot easier only having one shock on each arm.

I'm glad this thread came up cuz i have been thinking of buying a set of flux bb's for my x but didnt know how much difference there was between them and the alum bb's..

Alright well my question is pretty much answered then seams like no one who has them dislikes them they will be on my wish list! Thanks guys!

i have alum BB's on my nitro and Flux bores on the flux.. i will say the alum bb's are alot smoother than the flux bores.. other than that id say they preform almost the same but BOTH do the job.

jr you runnin the same discs in both? same springs too?

if you were buyin today would you buy the plastic body or think its worth it to spend the extra money on the alloy?

if you were buyin today would you buy the plastic body or think its worth it to spend the extra money on the alloy?

Extra on aluminum
6qxk4z.jpg
oh and don't forget the alum caps
akucjl.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back