Flm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRKSTL

All, where do you purchase your FLM parts. I called them yesturday 6 times and left messages with no responses.:areyouthere:

I want to order the regular length FLM, which I believe they are the same length as my SS ones now. I also want to order the chassis bracing and such.

Bob

I just entered the contest, so if i win I will get them from there. If not I will order them.

Bob,

Rcmonster is who Jamie @ FLM referred me as well.

Not sure how important it is to you but the raffle is for a set of EXT TVP's, in your post you wanted reg length.

I'm sure you'll still dig em rockout

I was looking for stock length if I had to purchase them.

If they are free I cannot complain and will get the XL ones.

I also have a Savage X so I am not sure if the FLM TVP stock length is that same length as my chassis now.

I sent an email over to rc-monster this morning asking a few questions. I got an automated response saying they recieved my message but never got a message explaining an answer.

Regardless if I get the regular or extended chassis, I plan to send it and the accessories like the motor plate and stuff for dark grey or black power coat. I will reassemble the chassis with 18-8 stainless steel or 316 stainless. I would prefer the 316 stainless cause it is stronger than 18-8 and wont gaul out the heads. The problem is you cannot find 316 stainless in metric all over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone point me an edit button. I type so fast that I do not read my posts before I hit reply and make myself sound like an idiot.

Edit button is gone, someone screwed that up a long time ago, you can pm a mod to have it fixed :)

email Jaime @ [email protected]

I believe that is same length as the X, just a lower center of gravity.

Have you tried http://www.mcmaster.com/# or fastenal? Of course you would have to get it shipped to you, but you might find what you are looking for.

I have looked at McMaster, but they do not carry 316 in metric button head. I really haven't looked, in socket head.

I don't care about price of the hardware, I will have it ordered at work if I can find it. That way I don't have to pay for it out of pocket, stainless is expensive.

fastlane can be agervating to deal with, if i get anything else from em, I'm going to use a dealer instead

I emailed RC-monster yesterday to find out what's going on with my shipping of my FLM parts. I check the order ID number online and it said in shipping since the 28th, but didn't receive a notice about it being shipped. I'm not expecting it to get here fast, just hoping I'll find something out on it soon. All my parts are pretty much here for the build and just waiting on the TVPs, motor mount, and servo plate to actually start it.

I emailed Dave's Discount Motors and they ordered the parts for me on Jan-10. They got the parts Jan-20 and they are on they are on their way to me now. They were very responsive and were able to get the parts the quickest to me. Email them and ask for Brad and tell him Jayson sent you to get some FLM that I ordered as well. The parts I ordered were:

FLM45100 Extended Low Center of Gravity TVP's x1 = $60.00
FLM45110 Extended Skid Plate x1 = $14.00
FLM45500 Servo Plate x1 = $15.00
FLM46000 Servo Mounts x2 = $16.00
FLM45700 Motor Plate x1 = $11.00

I was able to get free shipping and a 5% random discount.

http://www.davesmotors.com/site/index.html

I emailed Dave's Discount Motors and they ordered the parts for me on Jan-10. They got the parts Jan-20 and they are on they are on their way to me now. They were very responsive and were able to get the parts the quickest to me. Email them and ask for Brad and tell him Jayson sent you to get some FLM that I ordered as well. The parts I ordered were:

FLM45100 Extended Low Center of Gravity TVP's x1 = $60.00
FLM45110 Extended Skid Plate x1 = $14.00
FLM45500 Servo Plate x1 = $15.00
FLM46000 Servo Mounts x2 = $16.00
FLM45700 Motor Plate x1 = $11.00

I was able to get free shipping and a 5% random discount.

http://www.davesmotors.com/site/index.html

dave and brad over DDM are great to deal with and the discount code i use when i order baja parts is HBF for 5% off

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back