FLM tvps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koiboy

Hi,
I am looking for some flm tvps but most of the shops in the usa are out of stock. I am form the uk and have no idea where to get them. Have they been discontinued?

Thanks

ok so they have not been discontiued and thanks for the very swift reply.

P.s just looking and do the tvps come in pairs or seperate

Last edited by a moderator:
Is SMF not selling them anymore? Thats where i got mine from, cant recommend them enough.

There was an eBay seller doing FLM stuff too, got my skid plate from them. Addicted2RC i believe they was called, cant find them now though.

Is SMF not selling them anymore? Thats where i got mine from, cant recommend them enough.

There was an eBay seller doing FLM stuff too, got my skid plate from them. Addicted2RC i believe they was called, cant find them now though.

i don't know if FLM still handles that stuff.. Don't think there is a SMF "store" anymore.

What are peoples thoughts on innovative rc tvps and stuff compared to flm? As i just saw postage costs to uk haha

Lol will have to save up full first lol Maybe a summertime savage treat. Will take all the info into consideration. Thanks for the help guys

I emailed FLM and they said 2 try ,I did and 4 day latter they came

Ill put it to you like this... I placed one order with them.. and they took forever to ship and they never sent tracking or reply'd to any of my emails.. Rc-monster is your best bet IMO.. i just told our member Tom about them and he thanked me this morning. Fast shipping!

ive not heard of any issues with IRC, but i also know way more peeps with flm.

i like the looks of the irc stuff. never have used any tho.

koiboy, I'm currently in the process of tearin down my truck and doin a full rebuild using IRC TVPs, mid-tank, and LST shock mounts. I've never heard of anybody having bad issues with them or anything like that. There's a few other members here that use IRC parts and I don't recall any complaints.

And, on a side note, it roughly costs the same between FLM and IRC. Only reason why IRC "look" more expensive is because you get a full kit (TVPs, motor, skid plate, and rear dogbone) where as you have to buy all the FLM seperate.

Latest posts

Members online

Back