FLM tranny forward lcg brushless conversion (flm4900) traxxas 1717 ( xo-1 1650kv)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2014-12-20 07.20.48.jpg I started my build a couple months ago. I'm using the FLM tranny forward lcg brushless conversion (FLM4900), a mm2, 5s LiPo, traxxas 1717 (xo-1 1650kv), FLM lst shock conversion with original LST Shocks and rovan springs, FLM shock towers, FLM extended a-arms, FLM hybrid bulk heads, draglink. I like to switch back and forth from phaltlines to mashers on proline beadlocks, or big joes on proline bead locks. I used a revo radio box and a hitec 7995 servo, and 2 speed tranny locked in 2nd gear.2014-12-20 07.20.48.jpg

Last edited:
I could use some advice on gearing. I have a limited selection of spurs and pinions, need to order some but not real sure what to get. I would like to eliminate the slipper clutch as it wont stay tight even with loctite. I believe I'm geared to high. So bigger spur and smaller pinion. Anyone have any suggestions? Here is a pic of a stock xl tvp showing how far the FLM chassis moves the tranny forward. Awsome balance and no battery boxes.2014-12-20 07.27.41.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back