Flm servo plate on stock x chassis? HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nw10er

Do you guys have any pics? havin a issue with clearance .. wants to hit the tranny post links or pictures below .. thank you guys

I wonder why it's hitting? I know the FLM TVPs are the same length and everything as stock TVPs from the trans forward and it's designed to fit FLM TVPs. On a side question, does one of the cross braces for the plate attach to and secure the top side of the steering servo saver?

Yea man its there right to I believe my man its only hitting like a eighth of a inch just don't wanna hack on it if I don't have to

Did you try spinning the plate 180*? I checked out FLM's website and looked at the pic of the servo plate and it looks like one side is longer than the other in relation to the mounting holes on the plate. Just a thought.

the one brace on the plate is not threaded on the one end (two of the pre drilled holes) .. i am using that end. I have the side with the no threaded holes .. and are using them for my servo saver

took it back off and tries the 180 spin .. made it worse. the plate seems to me can only go one way cause of the larger predrilled (no threaded) holes on the front side

Do you get raise it up a little on the stock chassis .. if so how to you compensate for the servo saver mounts ?

I got it man just timmed it a little .. now steering servo install .. any thing i should know about ?

Not sure. Never did an FLM build before. Kinda just started on one for my buddy's truck. Gonna see if I can make the IRC mid-tank kit work.

I seen that my man .. said screw it bought some flm tvp also .. taking forever for my irc to show :(

When I ordered mine, I ordered them on oct 2 and they didn't ship til oct 10. Then I got them mid nov. That was just for the TVPs. I ordered everything else separate one at a time, mainly cuz I was waiting for the black ano'd mid-tank kit to come back from gettin anodized. Rob doesn't do the anodizing in house, he has them sent out to be done. Then, when I received my mid-tank kit, the tank posts and batt box bracket were silver and not black. He then sent the black ano'd ones and let me keep the silver ones too.

so was board and thought what the hell lets try again .. I really hope the steering servo will work .. it seems too any thought on this ?

even mounted the tank :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back