FLM Savage X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleSix

U run nitro? I'm sorry.
For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.
For sale is my modded savage x. It has flm ext lcg tvps, flm shock towers, flm motor plate, flm servo plate, flm skid plate, flm servo mounts, flm drag link,picco .28 modded by sw mods, with under 2 gallons,dynamite 086 pipe,motosaver air filter, three speed tranny with high speed third, hpi aluminum big bore shocks, integy carriers front and rear, clunk mid tank, hitec 5955 steering servo, hitec 5645 t/b servo, bp diffs, hd flux drive cups, axles, and dogbones, rpm arms, proline mulchers on black 1/2 offset maximizer beadlocks, and wing and mount. No tx/rx included. Can include a spektrum sr3300 for a few extra dollars. Looking to get $550 +shipping. Not looking to part out yet unless I get interest in most of the items. Only trade I'm looking for is to trade my savy for CASH..... Lowballers will be ignored......

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074-1.jpg

If anybody is interested in certain parts, pm me, and if I get enough interest in enough of the bigger parts, I'll list a partout list. Thanks....

Good lookin truck. Id love to have it but i just bought a brand new savy from a buddy of mine. Matter of fact, its scott, the guy that modded your picco. How much you want for pipe an engine?

What's going on Jeff, haven't chatted in a while. How's the bike?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back