FLM Regular chassis build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gtanotchback

SAVAHOLIC
Hey fellas i had some time over the weekend to finish up a build i bought.
https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18635
thats the original truck i bought, since buying it i upgraded a few things, checked it all over, and fixed what needed to be fixed. All in All i think it will be a great truck to rip! I fired it up for the first time tonight to make sure it ran as the motor was used and all seemed well, so i guess we will see in time!
3347134274_large.jpg

3347134275_large.jpg

3347134276_large.jpg

With its partner in crime
3347134280_large.jpg

3347134281_large.jpg

And finally with big brother
3347134282_large.jpg

3347134284_large.jpg

just keeping the big bugger in his place. until i get 4wd in a baja savages will be my go too. although i cant seem to break the baja on any outings so thats a big plus!

Slick, man! Just a tip for the A720 Big Bores: Find the spring height you like with the spacer clips, then measure your spacers.Transfer that measurement to the tube spacers that come with the shock spacer parts tree and cut it to fit. No more lost spacers,and it looks a little cleaner.

Thanks fellas. now i just need to find time to run it.
Slick, man! Just a tip for the A720 Big Bores: Find the spring height you like with the spacer clips, then measure your spacers.Transfer that measurement to the tube spacers that come with the shock spacer parts tree and cut it to fit. No more lost spacers,and it looks a little cleaner.

thanks for the tip ill have to give it a whirl

Very nice indeed. Greats pics good group shot. How you like the Savox servos?

Gotta have toys Bank. thanks for the comments guys, the savox servos seem great, however i don't have enough use on them to give them the big thumbs up yet. very speedy tho.

there great for photo shoots. lol. I honestly only use them to tune then its to my bashing tires. i really like truggy tires on a savage, but I'm all out of them right now, so I'm switching to dirt bonz

What throttle linkage are you using? They look purple like rpm. Doyou have a link also?
Thanks
Eric

ya its too bad i got the new dx3r to late in the season. that stupid flysky sucked so i never got any real testing with this truck yet. it seemed to have alot of power but never really got to rip it. ah well spring is coming. lol i looking at a possible purchase of land right away for a new house, comes with 10 acres so a rc facility will be in the cards!

Latest posts

Members online

Back