FLM engine mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They never responded when I e-mailed them to notify, and they haven't placed an advisory on their site...guess they no longer want my business in my opinion.

I gave the mount to someone with a K4.6 hoping it would work for them, we will see.

If you want to try a strong mount try the Integy (don't laugh) two piece, its the longest lasting mount I have puchased, their finned engine mounting plate seems to be doing the trick as well. Keep in mind the mounting plate is too thick for extended rear driveshafts.

if i am not certain it is going to fit i will end up buying the nova one but i don't really like it because of how it mounts to the plate, it can be a real pain to mount.

i fit a picco .28 in my flm. just took two seconds with a file to round off the edge a little on the mount. love it

if i am not certain it is going to fit i will end up buying the nova one but i don't really like it because of how it mounts to the plate, it can be a real pain to mount.

I just got done mounting my mill to a nova mount and it wasn't a pain at all..Took me a minute to get the mesh,but no major problems....

I have the F4.6 and it fit perfectly. I use their mount and the motor plate. Don't think I will ever use something else.

I think it depends on the mill. I have heard that some people have to shave a little bit off to fit a picco .28 but again it is only a little bit.

Members online

Back