FLM Customer Service ROCKS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypnotiq

I - AM - HYPNOTIQ
Just got off the phone with Gina over at FLM.. I was following up with an email i had sent on monday... As some of you know i had busted my FLM outdrive cup (pictured here) and wanted to verify that this is under the Extreme Abuse Warranty that flm has.. she was so polite and took care of my problem right away.. She said this is one of the first "savage" cups that she has ever heard of that broke. She took the time to check the out going mail to see if i was in there.. then walked and spoke to the other office employees and then went and sat down and reread my email to verify she took care of me. She said i will get you out a cup today and you will have it by Friday so you can get your truck running this weekend.

Its awesome customer service like this that makes people wanna continue to buy there product.

rockout

Thats the kind of company you can't help but do business with! Sometimes companies are not the cheapest, but they have the best service - those are the ones I will go back to any day!

Glad to hear you had such an awesome experience!

Bob

FLM products have definately stood the test of time & abuse.

Glad to hear that this type of Customer Service still exists out there in the world.

vvvv +1 to that. From the day I heard about FLM this has been their warranty. This type of hobby that means a lot.

Latest posts

Members online

Back