flat tire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sky4max

I was driving it on two wheels ( side wheels ) but still don't know what

cause this bad flat ?!

attachment.php

hahahahahhahaha...... lol... that's why you don't rev the $#!T out of it when only 2 wheels are on the ground...

I was driving it on two wheels ( side wheels ) but still don't know what

cause this bad flat ?!

attachment.php

ya i hate to say this but u answered your own question with the statement "i was driving on 2 wheels" (side) the stock tire actually folds over when under extreme stress and it can very easily tear it!! better off with different tires anyway those are large and as you already know now they balloon like crazy, the dirt bonz are a great choice there a bit smaller and 40% lighter then stock, you will notice a huge difference trust me, but alot say not to use the hpi foams in them but i forget which ones they recommended so hopefully someone can post which foams they used with the dirt bonz!! then alot go the other way and go with the huge tires lol I'm running the dirt bonz at the present time and like them!! keep in mind you may loose some speed from using smaller tires but better take off, my savage x is a beast with the dirt bonz on it wheelies like mad lol

I throw my GT2 tires on sometimes to test out front of the house. They still hold up, but then again, I don't drive on 2 wheels. hee-hee... poke poke

Latest posts

Members online

Back