Fixed from last crash :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1o80bxh

At least the truck is now fine :) I run 1 tank.. some problem with the brake settings, nothing hard to fix .... gonna work on the engine, too riche on the low speed needle :(

can I ask why u shaved the bumpers? And aren't you afraid of the receiver getting damaged, b/c its hanging out there in the breeze, There allot of bends in your throttle mod, how does it work for ya?

Last edited by a moderator:
trohhtle mod work very fine .. I know this is my first.. :)

I shaved the bumper old time ago ... like 3 years for saving weight... Still have it.

For the receiver, I'm not bashing anomyre, at the local track it's less dangerous !

trohhtle mod work very fine .. I know this is my first.. :)

I shaved the bumper old time ago ... like 3 years for saving weight... Still have it.

For the receiver, I'm not bashing anomyre, at the local track it's less dangerous !

Don't get me wrong, I am not busting your chops bro, It just seems like another truck could easly run into you on the tvp thats all.

I know :) but the receiver box looks very hard and it's well mounter on the tvps..
I'm gonna see :p this is the first year of racing for the savage !

2 weeks left

still haveing snow at someplace hehe

Are you racing against similar trucks. If not the weight of that truck will kill you racing. Course you less likely to get wrecked by the light weights.

Latest posts

Members online

Back