First video, STS 30 Carbon Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks too cold for me to wanna run. I see a wheelie bar on thw back but no top bumper. How did you install the wheelie bar without that top cross bumper? I was looking at mine yesterday trying to figure that out. You have a pic I can look at? That engine shows lot's potential. I'm not into doing wheelies my truck in slammed truggy style.

thx.

]-[0pa]0ng;17510 said:
Looks too cold for me to wanna run. I see a wheelie bar on thw back but no top bumper. How did you install the wheelie bar without that top cross bumper? I was looking at mine yesterday trying to figure that out. You have a pic I can look at? That engine shows lot's potential. I'm not into doing wheelies my truck in slammed truggy style.

thx.

you cant slam a truck any more then Integra's.... the suspension is ultra soft and the a-arms are hangling less then level, the skid plate is 3/4" off the ground as she sits... the chassis is a 1" extended ultra low COG.....we have done everything in our power to prevent it from wheelying even .9 springs in the clutch.... If we nail the throttle it wont wheelie at all, sh just spins like crazy, but with 1/2 throttle it will pop the front up effortlessly if it hooks

Latest posts

Members online

Back