First bash of the season, gravel pits.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purenitro

Owner of Extreme RC Mods
The snow was gone and things had dried up so off to the pits we went. The green truck has a Axial RR track modded with a new pipe we were testing (not a Macs) it seemed to come onto pipe late in the rpm. The truck with no body had a picco .28 with only two ports touched plus a new mod I was testing on the crank, seems to work very well with the 1120 Macs pipe.

Both trucks were running two speeds as we blew up all the three's lol. The green truck pulls a bit in first then goes to second. The bodyless truck has first dialed right out and starts in second off the line, both trucks were geared 17/47 on badlands. The bodyless truck has maybe 30% tread left lol.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/purenitro/?action=view&current=Piccobeatings.flv

Now some might ask... why would he try and wreck a good savage? I call that the beater as I picked it up as a roller, it is the biggest junk pile I have ever owned, the list of things wrong is too long to write out, the throttle got stuck mid air so it didn't land quite right. It will be rebuilt for most bashes this summer and given the chance to perform once or twice per outing lol. Here it is again, just the big air.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/purenitro/?action=view&current=MOV03017.flv

For you Baja people here is a clip of mine, I'm just figuring out how it handles in the air.... Savage FTW lol, JK. It's a 23cc with an X-can, not bad, kinda fun :)

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/purenitro/?action=view&current=learningtoflyBaja.flv

robin the truck with the picco started in 2nd and was flippin over like that out of the gate? damn dude thats crazy power

1. your mills are making impressive, smooth power.

2. sick bash site.

3. your buddie is a hard-core basher & that 2nd vid would be a great ad for hpi to sell savages.

4. after badd's demo, I'm real interested in that mac pipe. cant put manage to put too much to the side for r/c these days so i gotta save my pennies for that new design please put me on the short list :stickpoke:

Thanks guys, I can't wait to get more fuel through the picco, it only has 1/3 gallon on it. It should realy open up once it get's more run time and I finish the modding on it. That's our main bash spot, it's about 30 minutes from the front door, more vids to come once the snow leaves, "again" (sigh) lol.

looks like lots of fun. nice running motors. whats the new thing your trying on the crank?

I know and I have pics... My life was threatened if I released any so sorry but it is a cool idea 4 sure. Looks like you have to buy a modded mill to see...

I know and I have pics... My life was threatened if I released any so sorry but it is a cool idea 4 sure. Looks like you have to buy a modded mill to see...

well a modded mill may be coming but i gotta sell a bunch of things i got now. too much of everything, and not enough money.

I'm dissapointed........that wasn't enough air.

J/K!

Great stuff there buddy, now really tell us the secret.....it's ACME Rockets right?

I love the way both motors pull through the power band....only if we could make a trans that shifted better...hmmmm.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back