Finally Got A Savage!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I FINALLY got my savage after searching for what seemed like forever (thanks to everyone who put up with me, and helped me out!) I got a pretty good deal on it, and finally got to do a lil bashin today. Not sure if you can see it in the pic or not, but thats the spur gear that was in it when i got it, and i managed to strip it out pretty bad (a whole section was pretty much flat) within 10 min of startin her up! Sorry the pics arent great, still workin on a cheap camera. Let me know what you guys think! don't be afraid to be honest, I'm still new, i need all the input i can get! lol

PHOT0001.jpg

PHOT0002.jpg

PHOT0003.jpg

PHOT0005.jpg

PHOT0007.jpg

PHOT0008.jpg

PHOT0011.jpg

PHOT0016.jpg

you cant really see it, but i let the g/f try out the new truck, and she wedged it under my car!
PHOT0004.jpg

And now the fun starts .. hope you have deep wallet

you asked 'what we think?' We thinks you got yourself a killa savage there bro!
bobang

lmao thanks guys! yeah i had to learn the hard way not to let the gf drive it but you live and learn. The bug def has me already! Ive RUSHED home the last 2 days (actually took off early the first day) just to do a lil bashin. I got a couple days off later, so we will really get into some fun then. Ill keep you guys posted on how it goes! Thanks again for all the comments!

Your first hop-up should be a camera with a macro setting. :)

Just kidding man. Nice looking truck and welcome to the family and the sickness.

alright quit hatin on the camera... like i said it was free! lol but yeah i finally got in my first lil decent bash session, and did a lil damage, and just laughed and had fun the whole time!
Wheel fell off (found the parts and put it back on) demolished the antenna tube, put a couple lil holes in the body, lost the rear body pins(after i snatched em straight through the body) and broke a cig trying to turn b4 i hit the curb lol thats pretty much about it tho n pretty good i guess considering I'm a noob and did a lot of flipping and tumbling! (i think my savvy want to be a gymnast! lol)

one thing that is a must is a screw kit on ebay. just get the kit from a stock x ss like found here----->http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-SAVAGE-X-4-...9|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

extra screws is a must, there always falling out.

You'll also want to invest in some blue loctite 242.

As far as your handling. Savage's handle terrible stock. You have a stock 4.6 and XL wheels which are even taller making it handle worse. (The XL comes with extended axle's to help with the handling.) You might think about some Blue Groove anti-sway bars and some new wheels and tires.

Sounds like you had a pretty normal bash though. Bash it till it breaks and you don't have parts.

Nice X you got there pyro, like everyone before me has said, once the bug bites and you do a little research on here, fahget-aboud-it, you may as well come up with an extra thing to budget for out of your checks now, lol. Keep us updated, if you ever need to know anything about anything on your truck just ask someone on here, they will respond quickly. Later bro!!

Hey man, just noticed you are sort of close to me, maybe 45-1hr. if you know of any really good places to bash just let me know and maybe we can do a little bashin in your spot. Later!!

where are you jjrb? I havnet really found any decent spots yet... i mean i haven't had the truck for 2 long... I'm keepin my eyes open tho, and today is my day off so i think I'm gonna go try and find some spots! If you got anything decent near you, let me know!

Just outside of concord NC, there are a few abandoned quarries and some places that make brick around here that have some really decent jumps and lots of open space, gets really muddy when it rains like it has been though.

DUDE YEAH! concord isnt that far from me! we should def. get up once it clears up a lil. i havnet found much around me yet.... but some quarries sound fun for sure! If you wanna get up one weekend or somethin, just let me know... ide be willin to make that drive for some good bashin!

Not to try and disrespect you but my wife shouts and talks like a truck driver but there is NO WAY I'm letting her Drive my truck EVER AND I DO MEAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she respects my authority

Hey Dude Concord is close to me also! Oops Concord Ontario Canada just cancel that unless you get great mileage and can live a few miles without your GUNS!!! PEACE!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back