Final Stage Rollbars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool, bro. Just a couple of Q's..... How's the antenna reception?....And..a.. How do ya start it with the solar pannel in the way?... I do like the look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well doobster the reception is still VERY GOOD well its kinda like the rear wheel drive you cant knock it untill you try it. As for the solar panel (lol) I now pick up radio stations so as I'm driven my BEAST I hear MUSIC to my ears.....................OH and the wheelies are cool too.

Hey bud, who knock'in anything? Just honnest Q's bro... I was thinking that you drill an access hole above the plug location and be done with that consern. I have a drill bit large enough to get that drilled out if you like. Glad to here that your reception is holding. Sometimes, alot of metal in the field of the RF waves can get defused in wierd ways and cause headaches. If you have no radio issues, thats great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the truck is heavier not much but i don't race pro or anything me and The DOOBEE. made a track and we sorta race/bash.

I will say this though. when jumping it handles better than it did with out it flys straight and with the Losi shock conversion I'm not lookin back.

thats cool dude... ahh i need to start crackin on my shocks they'r stock ss shocks so I'm looking into either thread alums losi conv or piggy backs:dunno:

Hey Cre, I have a body that might fit your truck with that roll cage. It's a little different but I think it should fit. I got it for mine, but now that my truck is finished, the body isn't long enough. I need to use a 1/7 scale body now for it to even look decient. Let me know if interested.

Cool I have the losi integy piggy backs there tough so far. but in general the Stock aftershock "black" adjustable shocks are good I have them on the savage. they hold up well. and I'm sure the pricing on them is good too. might want to look into it.

Xtremsavage......What?!!!!! you have a body ....How much and would you be willing to trade sa mabey some tires & rims for it?...............got pics?

The other thing is I'm always interrested........But the Diamond plate covers on my truck now are well kinda the body and I like the look of it personnaly!
but I want to build a set of bars the work with a body so lets see some pics

The body I have is the Parma Skool bus. It's just too short to fit my truck. I don't have any pics of it but, I can get some later tonight if you want. Or just goto the parma website. It's not painted yet. Just let me know if your interested.

Well the truck is heavier not much but i don't race pro or anything me and The DOOBEE. made a track and we sorta race/bash.

I will say this though. when jumping it handles better than it did with out it flys straight and with the Losi shock conversion I'm not lookin back.
THE DOOBEE?...:blobfist: :moon: :whipit: :blah:

And we need to talk about that.......i love the body style of that truck

Latest posts

Members online

Back