Few pics of my Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

]-[0pa]0ng

HPISF Supporter
World_Finals_2008-255.jpg

World_Finals_2008-496.jpg

World_Finals_2008-338.jpg

World_Finals_2008-514.jpg

World_Finals_2008-025.jpg

World_Finals_2008-340.jpg

World_Finals_2008-492.jpg

World_Finals_2008-515.jpg

World_Finals_2008-256.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Most parts are from Members off the Baja Forum.

Like:
DS - Dark Soul
ESP - Trevor Simpson full billet engine
Modified RC
Fast Eddy
TR - Turtle Racing
GH - Golden Horizon
Integy
Diego
FatBoy-RC
Ramtech
SMC
Lunetic
Hostile
Outerware
HPI Racing

That thing is just plain SICK

I hope you didn't have too much trouble wiping all my drool marks off of it after the WF LOL

VERY NICE

have you ran it?

are you selling it or keeping it?

props to GH stuff looks nice

Looks great! But way too clean!!!
I have met some guys from the Baja Forum like Diego-cool guys and fun to run with. They have some really nice rides as well. I hope you keep it and get her dirty!

Gonna keep it. Still at Megas house. He'll ship it out once he feels better. I'll have to show the 2 plates that Diego did. He did a great job. Once I get it back I'll break it in and run it for what it's worth.

Thanks for lookin. Few more pics to come. I'll show the billet engine and a few other parts.

Man I gotta see this in person!!!! Give me a call ]-[op when your gonna run it!
I'll buy the beer, water, soda, crown.....whatever it takes to see it run!
Great build and you deserve that trophy you won!

There's nothing there, how can I see them?

I just looked to be sure all the pics are there and I can see them fine. You can also go to my Gallery and view the exploded views from there.

It was my firewall, I shut it down now I can see, thanks. That's killer man, I like it, still debating on wether to buy a Baja or not, I love the way they sound and would like to have one just so I can modify it, the engine particulary.

sweeet baja opa[ong!!! looks like alot of time and money went into that and it shows!!!!

yea u have to see it in person to see all the detail put into it , i have never seen a baja like this, good job opa, make sure u take some video when u run it.

That orange is somethign sexy! Now if only I could get some savage parts in that colour!

Enjoy it, looks like it will be a blast!

That thing is....don't even have a word for it....WoW is all i can say....and I can't wait for all of my parts to get here for mine.... awsome job Hop..

I couldn't access your photo gallery either..fyi...

Guys have said this before me but pictures DO NOT DO THIS BAJA JUSTICE!!!!!!! In person it is just stunning to see, all the aluminum, and when looking I know I spent about 10mins looking at it in just plain awww about it.....truly a work of art.........

Just wanted to add these to this topic. Noticed the original post the pictures aren't showing. Guess the gallery is down so they won't show. Anyways this thing is a work of art for those that haven't seen it.

100_2431.jpg

100_2432.jpg

100_2434.jpg

100_2438.jpg

100_2437.jpg

100_2436.jpg

yep i remember drooling over those pics last year!! likely the nicest baja i've seen.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back