Faulty Brand New Transmitter !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R6 DADDY

HI got my new savvy x but when i tried to steer left it went right and when i tried to accelerate it applied brakes and vise versa traced to tranny faulty reverse switches not workin at all on top of that i put battery in roto start and thought it was making funny noise (not happy)
Rang eclipse racing hpi uk distributor who sent me out brand spanking new roto start complete with shaft and a new transmitter both arrived next day
so hats off to them i thought i was going to have loads of trouble geting it sorted
infact i had already been out and bought a complete radio set so now i have a spare
anyone else had any similar problems
or dealt with eclipse if so how was your experience of them
thanks all
chris
:DJjam: :DJjam:

yeah i emailed hpi who gave me the contact details not worked out bad beacuse the old roto still works as well so i will use other as backup (handy to have from what i hear)
lol:chainkiller:

sounds like ur controller setup is on reverse... had that same problem b4.. when i try to accelarate.. instead it brakes... i've play on my controller setup finds out it in reverse mode... check the controller first and play it around..

That little noise you hear in your roto start will go away shortly. it is the pinion gear stripping out the spur. it is a design fault with the roto start2.
you might have gotten one of the older ones. if so the little fuse on the side will short out also. that is why i use a drill or the first roto start for the truck.
i was destroying a roto start a week. HPI sent me 2 or 3 roto starts and 4 gear sets for them just to keep me running. roto start 2's are crap if they are the old style. bad thing is you can't tell the difference between the old one and the remodelled one. it is all internal.

Latest posts

Members online

Back