fastlane drag link question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpinitromt

ok, this may be a newbie question,although ive been doing this for almost 20 yrs, lol but, i bought the fastlane steering link and tried installing it on my savage x bulkheads and it doesnt fit? i tried it a couple different ways and it hit the bulkhead, right where the center pinion shaft comes out
does anyone have a picture of theres? or any information on this?

i know everyone loves fastlane but, ive ordered 6 items from them and everyone has given me trouble, i have to file this and grind that, just to get things to fit, whats up with that?

Post up a picture of yours installed. I'll try and see if I have any pictures of mine installed.

Here's the best one I could find.
DSCN1902-1-1.jpg

so, freddy you have it installed upside down? with the name underneath? i had it with name up and facing towards the back so i could read it, i figured they meant it to go that way
i thought about turning it upside down, ill try that get back to you guys...thanks for the pics, it really helps, they say a thousand words ya know!

yeah i installed it that way because (if i remember correctly) thats how the metal ackerman on my Hellfire looked, but it was quite a while ago.

:jamout:

Heads up on the suspension travel if you are going to modify the uprights with the FLM drag link. The servo crank will interfere when turning to the left. Just incase you are and want more suspension travel.

e441b7de.jpg

f936bd17.jpg

thanks for those pics, london....you have a ton clearence, mines not like that, but if i put it on like frddys, it fits fine, ill just keep it that way for now

Members online

Back