F4.6 Heatsink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n1k1t

Hello, everyone!
I have a damaged heatsink for my f4.6 engine and can’t find new one in store available. Can anyone advise some replacement? Does f4.1 heatsink fit f4.6?
What’s happened with hpi? There are only left over parts in stock!

Attachments

• EEDAEF5D-F7C2-4FA8-A51F-14B80398AA73.jpeg
    EEDAEF5D-F7C2-4FA8-A51F-14B80398AA73.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi.

I don't see why it needs to be replaced. Its just the heatsink bent...doesnt really matter to be honest and not worth replacing.

Hi.

I don't see why it needs to be replaced. Its just the heatsink bent...doesnt really matter to be honest and not worth replacing.
The thing is that one of the heatsink plates had cracked and I have cut it off, and second is almost cracked. I’m worried it would have an impact on cooling. And the top was bent long time ago, it is ok)

I wouldnt worrie about the performance of cooling. Keep the money and when the engine is done, buy a new one. (hopefully not from HPI)

If your wanting it to look less tatty never tried it but you could always straighten out cooling fin & spray with some high temperature spray paint with colour of your liking! ??

Hello, everyone!
I have a damaged heatsink for my f4.6 engine and can’t find new one in store available. Can anyone advise some replacement? Does f4.1 heatsink fit f4.6?
What’s happened with hpi? There are only left over parts in stock!
Hpi have had a very rough couple years, can’t imagine this covid situation is helping either! That being said they are planning on making a return, slowly but surely they’ll get there.
As for motor heat sink, if it were me I’d rather keep same model parts on the motor to avoid any clearance issues. Does @rc4me.US stock these kinda things?

check out rc4me.us they might be able to help you out ?

Hi.

That damage has nothing to do with how it performs shouldn't be a problem just looks nasty is all

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back